When Will My Order Arrive?
Orders received by 12:00 PM EST typically ship the same day. Orders received after this time will ship the next business day. Delays may occur over legal holidays within the United States. Please allow more time for Hawaii, Alaska, Purto Rico, and all international orders
Shipping and Handling
Pricing and shipping options are displayed at check out and are based on the weight of your order. These methods are not insured and Lucky Honey will not be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country, and may cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates. Lucky Honey has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Recipients are responsible for all such charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we suggest contacting your local customs office for complete information.
How do I Return, Exchange, or get a Refund?
We want you to love your Lucky Honey purchase. If in the unlikely event there is a problem or you wish to exchange an item, please follow the instructions below.
• If you did not purchase your Lucky Honey socks on www.luckyhoney.nyc , you must contact the original retailer for their return policies.
• For Lucky Honey socks purchased on www.luckyhoney.nyc , all socks must be returned UNWORN, in the original packaging and accompanied by the original sales receipt within 7 days of delivery.
• Returns will be refunded to the original method of payment within 12 business days of receiving the item(s) to our warehouse.
• Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
• Any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is accepted and processed.
Can I remove a saved payment method?
Of course! If you need help, email us at email@example.com
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa, Paypal and Amazon
What can I do if my payment is declined?
Oh no! Here are a few things to check if your payment didn’t go through:
• Check that your card’s billing details (such as the security code and billing address) match what you’ve entered into our system.
• Is your card expired?
• Your card issuer may have declined your payment. They don’t tell us the reason for this, so it’s best to check with them before trying your card again.
If none of these apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
Am I charged Sales Tax?
Sales tax is applied to orders where required by law.
Your orders and personal information are secure. Our site uses Shopify.
I'm having problems with the tracking.
Sorry about that! In a few cases, the carrier takes 1-2 business days register your shipment status. If your tracking number isn’t updating or working at all, please reach out to us as soon as you can email@example.com. We can give you the inside scoop!
I have a question and I want to talk to a person about it.
We are happy to help! To ask anything and get a quick, personal reply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond within 24hrs.